DevFest Siberia 2016 will be held 19-20th of November in Novosibirsk. If you want to be part of this great event as a speaker you knocked at the good door.
Presenters – who should speak at the DevFest Conference?
- developers (freelance and hired)
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- research institutions with Google relevant activities
- companies, organizations and individuals using Google technologies
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared set of interesting topics in but if you have any cool idea you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit it as well.
- Android N
- Android Software Architecture
- Firebase for IoT
- Web Bluetooth (BLE)
- Physical Web
- Beacons / Eddystone
- Google Cloud Platform
- Web Performance (tools, techniques, approaches)
- Angular 2.0
- Progressive Web Apps
- Polymer and WebComponents
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline is September 30, 2016
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
The program committee picks the most interesting talk proposals and informs the selected submitters until October 15, 2016.
Email organizers at email@example.com